You are using an outdated browser which may impact the performance of this site. For the best experience on Barrhead Travel, please update to a new browser.
Hebridean Island Cruises have been setting the benchmark for small ship luxury cruising since 1989. An all inclusive Hebridean Island cruise offers a maximum of fifty guests the highest standards of accommodation in an atmosphere reminiscent of a Scottish country house, together with a level of service from an almost forgotten era.
The intimate five star Hebridean Princess is the smallest luxury cruise ship in the world. Sailing mainly from her home port of Oban in the Firth of Lorn, Hebridean Princess offers an unrivalled opportunity to discover some of Scotland's most beautiful highland scenery and remotest islands in comfort and style. You will be joined on your voyage by Hebridean's knowledgable guides, who will offer talks on board and accompany you on tours ashore to provide unique insights into local history and culture.
All of Hebridean Island Cruises voyages are all-inclusive, allowing you to enjoy your holiday with total peace of mind. A Hebridean Island cruise includes:
• All meals on board and ashore, including snacks, picnics and fresh fruit
• Drinks including champagne, wines, beers, spirits, soft drinks, tea, coffee & more
• Shore tours including entrance fees & transfers to points of interest during your cruise
• The use of bicycles, allowing you to explore ashore at your own pace
• Extra activities including fishing trips and speedboat rides, arranged on request
• Travel to and from Glasgow or Inverness to the ship or secure car parking at the port
• Free internet and WiFi access on board
• Gratuities, port taxes & more