Fred Olsen CruisesReference WW55825
As one of Britain's best-loved cruise lines, Fred Olsen have over 170 years of maritime and seafaring experience, and are committed to making your cruise holiday special with carefully crafted itineraries on board their fleet of four smaller scale, intimate ships - Balmoral, Boudicca, Black Watch and Braemar. These small to mid size classic ships are less crowded than larger cruise ships with a friendly, intimate atmosphere on board complimented perfectly by the gracious, personal service provided by Fred Olsen's crew.
Due to their size, Fred Olsen's ships are able to sail into smaller, more remote ports and rivers which larger vessels can't reach, meaning every Fred Olsen cruise will take you into the heart of the towns and cities and even closer to the natural beauty and scenic wonders of the destinations you will visit.
Fred Olsen offer cruises sailing direct from the UK from ports all year round, including Southampton and Dover, and regularly offer regional departures from cities including Liverpool, Newcastle, Rosyth and more, making it easy to reach your ship. During the winter months, you can also enjoy fly / cruise holidays to the Canary Islands, the Caribbean and more exotic destinations, or even join one of Fred. Olsen's ships for a full world voyage.
Fred Olsen are also perfect for independent travellers, with a number of rooms on their ships available for single passengers.
- Relaxing staterooms and suites with TV, hairdryer, tea and coffee making facilities and individually controlled air conditioning.
- Delicious dining including five course, à la carte dinners, casual breakfast and lunch buffets plus late-night snacks.
- Self-service tea and coffee, morning coffee with biscuits and afternoon tea with sandwiches and cakes.
- Sandwiches and snacks also available for in room dining.
- Evening entertainment including cabaret performances, dancing, live music acts and more.
- Captain's Drinks Party and Gala Buffet.
- Leisure facilities including gym, jacuzzis and swimming pools.
- Daytime activities including lectures & guest speakers on board.
- All UK port taxes (where collectable in advance).
- Luggage porterage from the pier to your stateroom on board.
- Flights when booked as part of a fly / cruise holiday.
- On board currency in Sterling for convenience & peace of mind.