Chicago 360 CHICAGO ObservatoryReference WW39197
Adult: £16 Child:(3-11 yrs) £12
Rated as Chicago’s best views by the Chicago Tribune and Tripadvisor to name a few, the stunning 360® views from the 360 Chicago (formerly known as the John Hancock Observatory) offers superior lake views which span four states. In addition, no other tower gets you closer to the heart of Chicago.
Located at the Magnificent Mile and the Navy Pier, it provides easy access to the premier shopping, theatre and dining district. A breathtaking open-air Skywalk, best interactive screen technology and the highest Café in Chicago will provide an unforgettable visit for everyone.
TILT is now open! A one-of-a-kind experience, TILT is an enclosed, glass and steel moveable platform that holds up to eight visitors per cycle. Once safely situated inside, the platform it slowly tilts outward to an adventurous angle, generating downward-facing views of Chicago – from one thousand feet above The Magnificent Mile®. TILT gives thrill-seekers an exciting and safe way to take in unsurpassable views of the city, from a never-before-seen angle. TILT can currently only be booked at the venue for $7.00 per person.
- Duration: The duration of your visit is up to you! 360 Chicago closes at 11:00pm (last admission at 10.30pm), so make sure to soak up as much of the beautiful views of Chicago until then!
- Open: Chicago’s best views are open every day of the year, from 9:00am – 11:00pm (last admission at 10:30pm).
- Accessibility: Access to the building for passengers with disabilities is better through the Delaware entrance to ensure direct access to the concourse level via elevator.
- Guide: A guide is not included, but the friendly Observatory staff is available to answer any questions you may have about Chicago’s best view! Also feel free to pick up a brochure.
- Commentary: A Multimedia Sky Tour in 7 languages is available to visitors! Learn about Chicago’s history and it’s hotspots in a way that will captivate your eyes, ears and mind. An onsite surcharge does apply.
- Meals: Meals are not included, but 360 Chicago does have a new cafe and bar, the Architect's Corner, featuring coffee, gelato, artisanal snacks and a full bar with daily cocktail specials.
- Visibility: You will get 360° views, covering up to 55 miles of visibility across 4 states – Michigan, Indiana, Wisconsin and Illinois.
Please Note: All Tickets are non-refundable, non-transferable and valid for 12 months from the date of purchase.