Welcome to Disney's Castaway Cay
Welcome to Disney's Castaway Cay - the tropical island paradise, created just for Disney Cruise Line guests. Here your ship will dock at the island & let you come and go as you please throughout the day. Looking across the turquoise water, you'll spot separate spaces for families, kids, teens and adults.
Dotted along the curve of the coast - gazing back with a perfect view of the ship - premium, private, rentable family cabanas mark the edge of the white sands of the Castaway Family Beach. And to top it all, you can choose from two different restaurants in which to eat your delicious lunch, including fresh salad, fresh fruit, grilled fish, flatbreads and ice cream, all at no extra charge. What's more, with towels and refreshments all included for cruise guests, you don't have to worry about where to put your wallet - all you need is your swimsuit!
• Castaway Family Beach - Including furnished cabanas.
• Open-air BBQ - Dining locations in which famiulies are invited to have lunch - all at no extra charge!
• Two Shops - Featuring Castaway Cay gifts and souvenirs and convenient tram transportation around the island.
• Port Adventures for everyone in the family - Including stingray interactions, plass-bottom boat tours, parasailing, fishin and bicycle hire.
Kids and Teens
• Free childcare at Scuttle's Cove - An expansive child's area supervised by Disney Youh Co-ordinators.
• Two large water play areas - Pelican Plunge featuring two spiralling waerslides and a giant 'bucket dump' and Spring-a-Leak, a water play zone in the style of a storm-ravaged shipwreck.
• Disney Character Greetings - Including a Dance Party with Lilo and Stitch.
• The Hide Out, a teens-only activity area - on the beach.
• Adults only beach - Serenity Bay, including furnished cabanas.
• Open-air massages - With an ocean view, a yoga classs and a bar at the secluded, adults-only beach, Serenity Bay.
©Disney Ships' Registry: The Bahamas