LEGOLAND® FloridaReference WW39214
Adult: £77 Child: £73
LEGOLAND® Florida, is a 150-acre family theme park located in Winter Haven, 45 minutes southwest of Orlando. The Park offers interactive attractions, family rides, shows, restaurants, shopping and beautiful landscape specifically geared for families with children ages 3 to 12.
PLEASE NOTE - if you are visiting Legoland or LEGOLAND® Florida Water Park with an infant under the age of 3 years, a small admittance fee will be payable locally.
Explore amazing areas including:
- "City" - featuring a driving school where children earn their first "driver's license and families compete on Fun Town Fire Academy - a competitive ride that challenges families to get a fire truck from one side to another to put out a faux fire...
- Imagination Zone - where children can build on their imaginations and race cars against each other.
- DUPLO Play Area - ideal for toddlers and their growing minds. Factory Tour - a first hand look at how LEGO bricks are made from factory to finish.
- Castle Hill - a medieval area featuring an indoor/outdoor roller coaster taking guests on a ride in and out of a castle where a dragon defends his treasure.
- Dino Island - where guests take a trip to prehistoric times and experience their first "thrill" ride.
- The World of Chima presented by Cartoon Network.
And much MUCH more!
Book your LEGOLAND® Florida tickets and receive free transportation aboard the LEGOLAND® Florida Shuttle from Orlando to LEGOLAND® Florida and back for each member of your party!