Maui - South Shore ExplorerReference WW39218
Adult: £105 Child: (5-12 yrs) £105
Kayak, snorkel, meet wild sea turtles and maybe even dolphins and whales! Accompanied by expert guides, you’ll paddle out in the warm, crystal-clear waters where you can discover the beauty of life below the ocean’s surface.
This three-hour, two-stop snorkel adventure is an absolute must-do when you’re visiting Hawaii.
- This kayak and snorkel trip can be takes from a choice of two locations - Olowalu in the West of Maui or Makena in South Maui
- At both locations you'll enjoy small snorkelling groups, making for a more intimate experience as you explore waters that are almost 25°C!
- As you snorkel, prepare to see tons of wild sea turtles going about their business, as well as brilliant tropical fish darting in and out of the indigo corals.
- If you’re lucky you might even be joined by a curious dolphin, and in winter there are frequent Humpback Whale sightings as they make their way down from Alaska!
- You’ll be accompanied on the trip by an experienced guide, will instruct and advise on correct paddling and snorkelling techniques and be right there beside alongside you in the water.
- This particular trip is designed with adults in mind, but is more laid-back than the usual kayak trip, so children aged 5 and over are also welcome to join in the fun!
- Families are catered for with kayaks available for 1, 2 or even 3 people. If the 3rd person is a child they can be seated between two adults.
Please Note: This tour is only available from and on the Island of MAUI.