Big Island - Grand Circle Island TourReference WW39192
Adult: £117 Child: (3-11 yrs) £70
This grand tour is an absolute must-do when visiting Hawaii otherwise known as Koa (Big Island) as it literally circles the whole island! The scenic 260-mile excursion introduces you to the diverse range of Hawaii’s wonders, from tropical rainforests to gigantic volcanoes to beautiful bays and much more!
- Experience the scenic beauty and volcanic excitement of Hawaii on this full-day Grand Circle Island adventure – from enchanting rainforests to the awe-inspiring rim of the massive Kilauea Caldera!
- Travelling in comfort aboard the spacious, air-conditioned bus, your journey begins along the southern coast of Hawaii.
- Narration is provided by your expert tour guide, who is on-hand to answer any questions you may have.
- Enjoy spectacular views of the coastline and Kealakekua Bay from the coffee stop, where your guide will regale you with stories of Captain Cook’s adventures.
- Continuing around the southern tip of Hawaii, you’ll arrive at the Volcanoes National Park, also known as “Pele's Playground”.
- Here you’ll take a tour of the Jagger Museum and witness spectacular footage of real volcanic eruptions!
- You’ll also get to walk through the Thurston Lava Tube and see Kilauea Iki crater and the Steam Vents.
- The next stop is at Hilo, to visit Big Island Candies for a free tour. If you’re lucky you may even get to taste some of their quality candies and cookies!
- The tour also stops at a coffee plantation in Kona, where you can enjoy complimentary Kona coffee and free samples.
- You’ll see the famed black sand beaches and pass by the many waterfalls of the Hamakua Coast.
- By the end of the day you'll have literally circled the island – that’s around 260 miles!
Please Note: This tour is only available from and on the Island of HAWAII (Koa), also known as ‘Big Island’ and can only operate on a minimum 4 persons.