Disney's Animal Kingdom®Reference WW38852
Encounter exotic animals and exciting adventures at Disney’s Animal Kingdom park, one of the largest animal theme parks in the world. Home to more than 1,700 animals across 250 species, the park reflects Walt Disney’s dedication to conservation and is committed to animal care, education and research. Explore 6 enthralling lands: Oasis, Discovery Island, Africa, Rafiki's Planet Watch, Asia and DinoLand, U.S.A. areas.
These are just a few highlights — you’ll discover much more in the Park!
Fun for little ones:
- The Boneyard: an open-air play space designed to look like a dinosaur dig site, where kids can explore and have fun. Disney FastPass+ not available.
- Affection Section: this delightful petting zoo provides hands-on encounters with a range of animals, including goats and sheep
- Triceratop Spin: twirl up, down and around in a friendly flying dinosaur
- Expedition Everest™: beware the dreaded Yeti on this high-speed train trek through the Himalayan unknown
- DINOSAUR: join a rescue mission 65 million years back in time to save the last dinosaur – the only thing between you and extinction is your seat belt!
- Kali River Rapids: prepare to get wet—really wet!—on a wild, white-water rafting journey through the Asian rainforest