Universal's Endless Summer Resort - Dockside Inn and SuitesReference WW53017
Unwind in an all-new, extra-affordable, carefree escape that perfectly blends the cool, calm feeling of a coastal retreat with the fun and convenience of staying in a Universal Orlando Resort hotel. With spacious, two-bedroom suites that sleep six, it's a great spot for families to base their Universal holiday. Dockside Inn and Suites will be opening in March 2020.
EXCLUSIVE THEME PARK BENEFITS:
- EARLY PARK ADMISSION^ to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™ and Universal’s Volcano Bay (Select attractions; valid theme park admission required).
- COMPLIMENTARY TRANSPORTATION so it’s always a quick hop between your hotel and the parks.
- RESORT-WIDE CHARGING PRIVILEGES with your room key.
- COMPLIMENTARY MERCHANDISE DELIVERY to your hotel from shops across Universal.
- COMPLIMENTARY CITYWALK CLUB ACCESS‡ to select venues for the length of your stay. (Age restrictions apply)
HARRY POTTER characters, names and related indicia are © & ™ Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © JKR. (s19)
^Requires theme park admission. Early Park Admission begins one (1) hour prior to regularly scheduled park opening to either Universal Studios Florida or Universal’s Islands of Adventure as determined by Universal Orlando, and at Universal’s Volcano Bay. Valid at select attractions at each park. Attractions are subject to substitutions without notice. Additional restrictions may apply.
‡Valid for registered hotel guests for the length of stay. Not valid for separately ticketed concerts and special events. Some venues require ages 21 or older and a cover charge for admission. Valid Photo ID required. Does not include admission to Universal Cinemark, the Blue Man Group show or Hollywood Drive-in Golf™. Subject to availability. Restrictions apply and benefits are subject to change without notice.
© 2019 UCF Hotel Venture V. UNIVERSAL TM & © Universal Studios. ENDLESS SUMMER registered trademarks, Bruce Brown Films, LLC. All rights reserved. Universal elements and all related indicia TM & © 2019 Universal Studios. All rights reserved.