Adult: £45 Child: £37
A vacation destination like nowhere else on Earth, Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex brings to life the epic story of the U.S. space program.
The attraction offers a full day or more of awe and excitement for the whole family, from young children to space enthusiasts. More interactive than a museum, more inspirational than a science center, and more authentic and educational than a theme park, Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex offers a mix of thrilling simulators, breathtaking attractions, behind-the-scenes tours, interactive exhibits, larger-than-life 3D space films, rocket launch viewing opportunities and more.
Unforgettable experiences include Space Shuttle Atlantis®, featuring Shuttle Launch Experience®; the Kennedy Space Center (KSC) Bus Tour featuring the Apollo/Saturn V Center with an actual Saturn V moon rocket; 3D space films including “IMAX® A Beautiful Planet” and “Journey To Space 3D”; Astronaut Encounter featuring a veteran NASA astronaut daily; Journey To Mars: Explorers Wanted; the Rocket Garden; the new Heroes & Legends featuring the U.S. Astronaut Hall of Fame® presented by Boeing and many other interactive exhibits. To see and do it all, plan on spending more than one day!
Kennedy Space Center is an active spaceport that puts you closer to NASA than anywhere else. With the potential for more rocket launches in 2019, there’s a good chance guests can experience the sights, sounds and sensations of a rocket launch at Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex. Launch viewing is included with admission if the launch is scheduled within operating hours and not part of a special event
Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex offers an outstanding value for guests of all ages. Included in the cost of admission:
- NEW: Heroes & Legends featuring the U.S. Astronaut Hall of Fame® presented by Boeing
- The Space Shuttle Atlantis® attraction and Shuttle Launch Experience®
- The Kennedy Space Center (KSC) Bus Tour featuring the Apollo/Saturn V Center
- Live presentations including Astronaut Encounter, Journey To Mars: Explorers Wanted live show and exhibit, Science on a Sphere, Eyes on the Universe, NASA Now + Next, and the Mission Status Briefing
- Two thrilling 3D space films, “IMAX® A Beautiful Planet” and “Journey To Space 3D”
- The Rocket Garden, Astronaut Memorial and Children’s Play Dome
- Transportation to Kennedy Space Center
- Car parking, appoximate cost is $10 per car, payable locally.
UPGRADE to the Space Pass which includes Lunch with an Astronaut, KSC Explore tour and 2nd Day of admission free for only an extra £54 per adult and £29 per child ticket.