Afternoon till Sunset at SentosaReference WW40483
Adults from £47pp, Child prices from £44pp (3 - 12 yrs)
After catching the Cable Car from Mount Faber to Sentosa - check out those amazing views along the way - get ready for a host of family-friendly attractions and activities!
Sentosa is a scenic, man-made island resort situated off Singapore's southern coast and boasts several, soft, sandy beaches, plus, as you'll discover on this tour, an array of things to do.
What's more, with a friendly, English-speaking guide leading the way, you won't waste any time at all, allowing you to concentrate on having lots of fun.
- Catch panoramic views across Singapore, Sentosa and the Southern Islands from Tiger Sky Tower, Asia’s tallest free-standing observation tower.
- Get up close and be dazzled by the wealth of marine life via an 83-metre long tunnel at the Underwater World before watching adorable pink dolphins frolic with their trainers from a vantage point with Reserved Seats at the Dolphin Lagoon.
- Fun, interactive and theatrical, Images of Singapore LIVE takes you on a journey to uncover the nation’s extraordinary story through a unique mix of live actors and special effects.
- Experience the sights, smells and sounds of yesteryear before embarking on a voyage aboard The Spirit of Singapore.
- Enjoy Wings of Time, a multi-sensory extravaganza show that that tells the story of a fantastic journey through time and space.