Costa Rica - A Bit of Everything
- 8 Nights
- Flying from
- Regional UK Airports
- Departure Dates
- Year Round
- San Jose, Costa Rica
- Day 1 Fly from UK to San Jose. Transfer to your hotel in San Jose. Night in Best Western Irazu hotel, Premier Room
- Day 2 San José – Tortuguero in a banana processing and packing plant and learn more about one of Costa Rica's prime product (subject to availability). Board a comfortable boat upon arrival to Caño Blanco pier and
- Day 3 Tortuguero (B, L, D) After breakfast, guided walking tour through the trails. Visit to Tortuguero National Park exploring the canals in small, open boats to allow a better visibility.Dinner included. Night in Pachira Lodge, Standard room.
- Day 4 After breakfast, shared boat transfer back to Caño Blanco and then shared ground transfer to Siquirres where you will take a shuttle bus to Arenal/La Fortuna. Lunch is included along the way. Night at Arenal Paraíso, habitación Standard.
- Day 5 Morning at leisure. In the afternoon, take a shared tour to Arenal Volcano & Tabacón Hot Springs.
After the hike, a relaxing soak into the natural mineral waters of the Tabacon Hot Springs will finish a perfect day. Dinner is included.
- Day 6 Arenal – Manuel Antonio Breakfast at the hotel. Take a shared ground transfer (by shuttle bus) from Arenal to Manuel Antonio. Night at Parador Hotel.
- Day 7 Manuel Antonio (B) Breakfast in the hotel. Morning shared tour to Manuel Antonio National Park. If you like, you can hike additionally through the trails and enjoy unspoiled, un-crowded, pristine beaches after or you can stay at the beach for a relaxing afternoon once the tour is over. Includes: Transfers, bilingual naturalist guide, entrance fee,
- Day 8 Manuel Antonio – San José (B) Breakfast in the hotel. At noon, take a shared ground transfer (by shuttle bus) from Manuel Antonio to San Jose. Night in Best Western Irazu hotel, Premier Room
- Day 9 After breakfast, Private transfer to Juan Santamaría International airport.
Mother Nature was clearly in a good mood when she dealt Costa Rica's hand. It is a land of simmering volcanoes, thermal waters, lush rainforest and golden beaches. Centrally located capital city San Jose welcomes the majority of flights from Europe and North America but Liberia is an alternative option, offering quick access to the country's Pacific Coast. Tortuguero is among the country's best-loved national parks. Its turtle-breeding grounds and diverse wildlife draw visitors from afar. In the northern highlands to the west, the Monteverde Cloudfest and the surf beaches of the Nicoya Penninsula are also popular. On the Southern Pacific Coast, Manuel Antonia is one of the country's most popular national parks, but a more remote option is the little-visited Osa Peninsula.
Price Includes: International flights, private arrival and departure transfers, daily breakfast, all meals, tours and entrance to the NP while in Tortuguero, accommodation as stated, shared ground transfers within Costa Rica, shared walking tour to Tortuguero village, shared boat tour to Tortuguero NP, entrance fee, shared tour to Arenal Volcano & Tabacon Hot Springs, dinner included. Shared tour to Manuel Antonio NP entrance fee included.