The Ride Experience
- Child (4-12 Years)
THE RIDE gives you a front-row seat to the streets of New York City in a multi-million dollar motor coach that comes equipped with state-of-the-art audio/visual technology, including 40 plasma screen TVs and over 3000 LED lights. Enjoy the performance from the comfort of one-of-a-kind stadium seating and huge panoramic windows.
The Empire State Building Observatory
- Child (6-12 Years)
Go skyward and discover what the city looks like when you are 320m above the ground in NYC’s most iconic skyscraper.
Sex & The City Tour
- Visit the site of Carrie and Big’s wedding rehearsal dinner.
- Hop into the Pleasure Chest where Charlotte buys her “Rabbit”.
- Spot Steve’s and Aidan’s bar “Scout”, named after Steve’s dog.
- Reminisce about Miranda’s embarrassing underwear moment in the Village.
- Venture into the trendy neighbourhood MePa.
Top of the Rock
Enjoy the best views of New York City from the newly renovated 3-tiered observation deck. John D Rockefeller originally opened the open air, 70-storey high perch more than 70 years ago. He envisioned the Rockefeller Center to be the grandest shopping plaza ever.
Dine 4 Less Card
Whether you're dining alone or spending an evening with three of your friends, the VIP Dine4Less E-Card is your ticket to fine dining. You and three guests can enjoy delicious meals and exclusive deals at the top restaurants. And with the VIP Dine4Less E-Card you don't have to worry about carrying around multiple coupons, vouchers or gift certificates.