St. Pete / Clearwater Beach Holidays
Situated on a sun-drenched peninsula separating the Gulf of Mexico from Tampa Bay, our St. Petes / Clearwater beach holiday offers something for everyone, whether they are looking for excitement or relaxation.
With 35 miles of spectacular award-winning white-sand beaches and an average 361 days of sunshine per year, you are sure to find the perfect spot to soak up the sun whenever you visit St. Petes Clearwater. From the pristine Caladesi Island in the North to Fort De Soto State Park in the South, we have a wide variety of amazing beaches where families and couples can play or relax next to the crystal clear waters of the Gulf of Mexico. Then why not head for Pier 60 on Clearwater Beach where musicians, performers and other colourful characters gather for the daily festival to celebrate the incredible sunsets we are famous for.
Nightlife in the area is vibrant and varied. From local nightclubs and specialty cocktail bars to the craft beer hub of Dunedin, the St. Pete/Clearwater area has one of the best nightlife scenes in Florida. There is an abundance of eclectic music venues, hot dance clubs, cigar bars, fabulous local breweries and lots more to take your fancy.
Top things to do:
- Spend the day on one of our beautiful ‘Award-Winning’ beaches including Clearwater Beach, TripAdvisor’s number 1 beach in the USA, and St Pete Beach which ranked at number 4 of the best beaches in the USA for 2016.
- Celebrate the amazing sunsets at Pier 60 Festival, a nightly sunset celebration that takes place in Pier 60 Park on Clearwater Beach
- Explore natural adventures within our pristine park system including Caladesi and Honeymoon Islands and Fort De Soto State Park
- Observe astounding art at the Salvador Dali Museum in downtown St. Petersburg which houses the largest collection of the artists work outside of Spain
- Discover our diverse heritage from Tarpon Springs, a historic riverfront town famous for sponge diving, to Dunedin with its Scottish Heritage and antique shops galore
- Visit Winter the Dolphin, star of the ‘Dolphin Tale’ movies at the Marine Aquarium.