You are using an outdated browser which may impact the performance of this site. For the best experience on Barrhead Travel, please update to a new browser.
Viking River Cruises operates the world’s largest and leading fleet of deluxe vessels built specifically for river travel. With a fleet traversing the most beautiful and historic waterways of Europe, Russia, Ukraine and China, Viking River Cruises is the world's leader in river cruising. Viking ships are Scandinavian in design, with open, airy interiors. Guests enjoy all the amenities they might expect in a fine hotel.
Also, save up to £1,000pp with Barrhead Travel with these brand-new 2019 river cruises... ON SALE NOW!
Book today for the best price and choice of cabin!.
VIKING VALUE - IT'S ALL INCLUDED:
Viking's river cruises offer remarkable value for money, with just about everything included in the cruise fare:
• Return flights from the UK & transfers
• Deluxe ensuite accommodation with river view
• All on board meals and dining
• Specially selected wines, beers & soft drinks with lunch and dinner
• Complimentary tea & coffee available whenever you like
• Daily excursions including visits to UNESCO World Heritage sites
• A cultural enrichment programme
New itinerary for this year... Kiev to the Black Sea
Enjoy Ukraine’s towns & traditions
Cruise the Dnieper River to the Black Sea, an ancient and splendid trade route lined with rich cultural treasures, onion-domed churches and rural folkways that recall the days of Vikings, Tatars and Cossacks. Visit Kiev’s Cave Monasteries. Marvel at the riding skill of Cossack horsemen. And trace the footsteps of history at Odessa’s Potemkin Steps.