SALE EXTENDED - SAVE UP TO £2,000 PER COUPLE
The Emerald Waterways river cruise sale has been extended! Book your 2018 river cruise with Barrhead Travel before 28th February 2018 and enjoy incredible savings of up to £2,000 per couple, plus book a balcony suite on selected sailings and save an extra £400 per couple! Don't miss out, call our friendly cruise consultants today to find out more.
ANTIQUES ON THE RHÔNE WITH TIM WONNACOTT
Join Emerald Liberté for an 8-day antiques-themed Southern France cruise from Arles to Lyon, departing 16th June 2018 and featuring:
• A private talk and Q&A with Tim Wonnacott - “Auctions, Anecdotes & Awful Moments” – in which Tim lifts the lid on his life and illustrious career in the world of antiques.
• Find out if you have an eye for a bargain as Tim gives his verdict on a selection of objects bought by guests at L’Isle-sur-la-Sorgue’s famous flea market and awards a prize for the best buy – and a wooden spoon for the worst!
• A private talk by Tim Wonnacott on his personal quest for objects relating to Napoleon
• Plus much more!
Book a river cruise with Emerald Waterways and all your delicious meals, wonderful onshore experiences, plus travel and transfers within Europe are included in the price of your cruise. You wouldn’t expect all this from a river cruise, but on an Emerald Waterways river cruise, you can look forward to it.
On average, you'll find the cabins on board Emerald Waterways vessels are larger than most other river vessels, but you don't pay more for the extra space - Emerald Waterways offer incredible value! Plus, not only will you be travelling on Europe’s newest river cruise fleet, but you’ll be amongst the first to experience many spectacular ship innovations, including an on board swimming pool that inventively converts into a cinema and a revolutionary open-air system that allows you to enjoy your balcony, whatever the weather.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN YOUR EMERALD WATERWAYS HOLIDAY?
• Return flights from the UK and all airport transfers to and from your ship
• Spacious accommodation onboard Europe’s newest river cruise fleet
• Complimentary wine, beer & soft drinks with lunch and dinner
• Tea and coffee available at all times throughout your cruise
• An included shore excursion on almost every cruise day
• First-class service from an English speaking crew
• Knowledgeable local guides at each destination
• Complimentary WiFi onboard the ship
• All port charges, airport taxes and transfer costs