Cruise & Maritime VoyagesReference WW55845
One of the United Kingdom's leading independent cruise lines and a firm favourite among the cruising community, Cruise & Maritime Voyages offer a leisurely, traditionally British cruising experience on board classic, small to mid sized cruise ships. Cruise & Maritime Voyages offers exceptional value for money, and this combined with their commitment to customer service and the friendly, home-from-home atmosphere on board means their passengers return time after time.
Cruise & Maritime Voyages fleet - including the long serving cruise favourite MS Marco Polo, the intimate and refined Astoria and the larger Magellan, Columbus and Vasco da Gama - offer sailings all year round from a variety of regional UK ports, including departures from London Tilbury, Bristol, Liverpool, Hull, Newcastle-upon-Tyne and Dundee. The size of these ships means they can visit unique destinations and smaller ports of call that larger cruise ships are unable to reach, so whether you're cruising to the Mediterranean, Scandinavia, Northern Europe or beyond, there will always be new sights to see on the itinerary.
Cruise & Maritime Voyages are perfect for single passengers as well, with special offers for independent travelers and cabin for single occupancy available on many of their cruises.
- Delicious on board cuisine throughout your cruise.
- Afternoon teas and late night snacks.
- Captain’s Cocktail Party on cruises of 6 nights or more.
- Self service tea & coffee available from 6am to midnight.
- A variety of on board entertainment, cabarets, music & shows.
- A range of daytime activities and leisure facilities.
- Guest speakers and arts & crafts on cruises of 5 nights or more.
- Porterage of your luggage from port to cabin.
- Port taxes & charges.