CUNARD LINE'S NEW 2015 VOYAGES ARE SALE NOW! View all of Cunard's new 175th Anniversary voyages and enjoy amazing early booking benefits with the Cunard Fare - choose from:
• COMPLIMENTARY ON BOARD SPENDING MONEY OR
• COMPLIMENTARY CAR PARKING IN SOUTHAMPTON OR
• COMPLIMENTARY RETURN COACH TRANSFERS TO SOUTHAMPTON OR
• COMPLIMENTARY AIRPORT CAR PARKING
when you book selected 2015 cruises. You can view all of Cunard Line's new 2015 cruises by following the links below. Alternatively, call our friendly cruise consultants for further details!
Cunard is acclaimed for offering the most luxurious cruises and fascinating itineraries in the cruise industry. Cunard’s award winning White Star service and accommodation delivers a level of comfort and style that is unique to the present day’s world. From their signature white glove greeting when you board to the personal attention of a traditional room steward or butler.
Cunard Fares are available on all cruises regardless of when you book, and come with a range of premium value benefits. You can choose one complimentary benefit on cruises of seven nights or more - choose from complimentary on board spending money, complimentary car parking in Southampton for the duration of your cruise, complimentary return coach travel to Southampton or complimentary airport car parking. The Cunard Fares also offer the following benefits:
• choice of stateroom number (subject to availability)
• highest priority for dining time and table size in the Britannia restaurant
• highest priority for receiving stateroom upgrades (where available)
• complimentary shuttle buses at the port (where available)
• flexibility to change your booking (subject to terms and booking conditions)
• 15% deposit
Cunard Fare benefits are subject to availability. The amount of on board spending money available varies by cruise duration, is based on the number of nights spent on board and applies to the first two passengers sharing a stateroom. Shuttle buses will be offered free of charge in ports where they are provided by Cunard Line.
CUNARD EARLY SAVER FARES:
Cunard Line may introduce reduced Early Saver Fares on selected voyages - these are designed for passengers who simply want great low fares, without all the benefits offered by the Cunard Fares. Early Saver Fares are
• available on selected cruises, at selected times
• choice of stateroom grade and location (Cunard Line will assign your stateroom number)
• Lower priority for dining seating time and table size
• Flexibility to change your booking (subject to terms and booking conditions)
• 15% deposit
Early Saver bookings are made at the relevant grade and a stateroom number is allocated by Cunard Line prior to departure. Dining preferences are not guaranteed (preferences are requested prior to boarding and confirmed on boarding). Shuttle buses in ports are at an additional cost. These terms and conditions vary, where relevant, the applicable booking conditions apply which are otherwise unchanged